FOR NOVEL WRITERS, PUBLISHERS, AND MOVIE RIGHTS HOLDERS

If you are a novel writer, a publisher, or someone with the movie rights of any literary material or anything that comes between and beyond for that matter and are interested in having a screenplay written based on your material, you too can contact me and mention your intended film market where you would like to sell the screenplay to. I have knowledge of the workings of the film industry of some regions of the world. If I don’t know anything about the film market you are interested in selling your screenplay to, I will not accept your offer of writing a screenplay on your property because my creative screenwriting service for novel writers, publishers, and rights holders of any material is subjected to the free of cost, associated service of guiding my novel writing, publishing, and rights holding clients to a successful screenplay sale in their desired film market.

No comments:

Amazon Hot Deals

Search the World Using Google's Enhanced Official Search Box Below

Google